- Interim management for senior management positions
- Organisational development consultancy in leadership, diversity, and multi-agency working
- Research, consultation, community and stakeholder engagement
- Learning community: all aspects of training, from training needs analysis and learner forums to evaluation; bespoke workshops and courses delivered at our training facility on the client's premises
- Facilitation of strategy and awaydays for boards and management teams
- Coaching and mentoring to help individuals set and achieve personal goals
Infrastruct was created in January 2000 to promote enterprise and learning in their widest forms. The organisation has four members of staff and twelve associate consultants. The company is managed on a daily basis by the Managing Director, and governed by the board of two directors.
We are located in Manchester and our geographical coverage extends throughout the UK (link to travel directions).
The values that underpin Infrastruct ’s work are based on tackling social exclusion and bringing the insights of traditionally excluded groups into mainstream society.
See Infrastruct 's Code of Ethics;code_of_ethics_pdf.pdf code_of_ethics.doc
We are well-versed in how organisations work, and specialise in partnership working.
About 60% of our clients are local authorities throughout England. We work at
· strategic level, for example running partnership workshops
· locality level – regeneration and multi-agency teams
· policy level – performance assessment; advice and assessment on the Equality Framework for
· service level – staff development and training; human resource functions: recruitment, appraisal, HR policies.
Infrastruct is an Investors in People organisation. We are committed to the highest level of professional standards, and our consultants and associates are members of the following professional institutes:
· Institute of Directors
· Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
· Chartered Management Institute
· Association of Coaching
Infrastruct ’s consultants have backgrounds in leadership and management consultancy. Several have held senior positions in the public sector. Each has extensive experience and an impressive track record which contributes to Infrastruct ’s core business to improve capacity to twenty-first century customers’ requirements.
We offer senior interim managers of corporate services, human resources, organisational development, direct labour organisations and social / care services.
Learn more about our consultants here
Other useful links: